8.23.2013

Hey you, yellow matters to me.

There are some crazy ideas that I will rather avoid, I will avoid until they eat me.  They have already begun, I will keep avoiding, I was just in a hurry to change my life. Testing my will, that in the last year I realized I had no will, no will to keep a diet, to exercise, to share, to finish reading a book, no will.  So one day I decided to end a relationship with no future (at least not the one I wanted and imagine my future), I decided to change my job, I decided to give it a try to other opportunities and persons.  If life hit me with drastic measures, I went with the flow.

Someone told me a lot of times to fix my house and paint its walls, I totally hated that even though that person was right.  I bought a lot of paint, and will soon be painted.  That is the kind of things that I am doing now, of course with a better salary.

I complain all the time about how stressful  my job is, and it is! But every payday cheers me up, I even forget about paydays. You readers have been witnesses of my journey.. the most mentioned word here is probably "change" and the most mentioned age is "14 years old".  I haven´t been so focused in my goal since 14 years old.

I don´t know what is next, and don´t want to think about it, my past is there, untouchable, sacred and unforgetable, but I believe in things and commitments that other persons don´t.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

crees en ti misma,, es importante,, ahora te falta confiar en ti misma para lograr esos cambios tan anhelados amiga,, tienes todo mi apoyo... sé que los lograras!!