5.20.2013

dirty pigs

I arrived to the place on time, I said hello to the guys,one of them, in his wannabe state  as a dominant man, he put his hand on my back and push me away from the rest, it looked like he wanted to tell me something.  He turned a chair and tried to make me sit there, but in a defiant act of my rebellious personality, I refused to sit there and took another chair.  He said: "Believe me, there is a reason why I want you to sit there", so I listened and changed sits.  We were sitting in front of a girl, he said to me: "I´m craving her".  To that stupid comment I said: "tell her! tell her, tell her, do it common!" That reiterative answer accompanied by my upset tone of voice.

What in the world? Why does he have to tell me that?  Is because he trusts me? is because he wants to make me jealous (I don't think so)?... Does he realized that he doesn't look very classy talking to a woman like that about another woman?  or maybe is my fault for hanging out more with men, perhaps  I am like one of the dudes, but no way!

I wanna believe there are men who think about women in a romantic way, but don't get me wrong, hearing that a man has naughty thoughts about the woman he likes is kinda cool, of course, it depends in the situation, and the type of man.

What women want is a respectful man and kinky too, but only with us.  We consider rude when we heard other men with commitment, talking about how hot is the girl just passed by. So please keep those comments to yourself.  That is bad taste.

And please don't try to dominate me, I choose who I want to be dominated by and I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

que puedo decirte luego de leer esto amiga,, así son todos o mejor dicho casi todos los hombres,, es su naturaleza,, y aclaro no lo justifico,, lo aborrexco,, sin embargo,, que se puede esperar de los puercos? solo que gruñan y sigan revolcandose en su inmundicia... por eso no me sorprende,, lamentablemente en la vida uno no puede evitar encontrarse con esos desagradables engendros,, pero veo que tu te defiendes muy bien ante ellos,, felicidades!!