4.03.2013

no Gabys Allowed

I used to have this best friend, we were so close but once her mother thought I was steeling her daughter´s spotlight in school with grades, teachers and friends, that evil mom decided to put me aside, and forbid her daughter to hang out with me.  I was never a bad influence, on the contrary, I believe I was a friend that every parent would wish for his/her kid to have.

The worst of it was at prom night, the dance... instead of having pictures of the 4 girls that used to hang out all the time, the mom took me out of the picture and said: "if you excuse me".  It was humiliating and sad.  That annoying ugly mom of her who tried to put me down and even made her daughter to go out with the guy I liked, even if they didn't like each other.

I don't what I did to her, she was always pretending to be someone she wasn't, calling newspapers to report every single party, talking so proper, acting like she was better than the rest.  Years have gone by, and now I   see her daughter hanging out with a bunch of losers and ugly girls, I guess what she "didn't want" for her daughter is what followed her as a karma act.

I still get to see them, and she won't even say hi to me even if i am with a bunch of people that she knows and even says hi to them.  It stopped affecting me when I realized she is like that because she is just one
UGLY WOMAN...yeah! your momma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me cuesta trabajo concebir que a los ojos de alguien seas una persona non grata,, sin embargo se lo que es que te consideren como una "mala influencia", en algunas historias de mi pasado oscuro he sido considerado ese lado oscuro al cual no deben de acercarse,, haha me acuerdo cuando se aliaron los maestros de toda la escuela para expulsarme,, pero no pudieron!! :P