4.04.2013

Favorite person

the girl in the desk in front of me:

I have this co-worker that I really appreciate, she is young as me and she is a mom of two super sweet kids. I think she is the person with the best mood around the office, I've never seen her act like crazy (as I do sometimes), when she gets mad, you can't even notice, she is so proper, funny and smart.  And even though she turned into a mom very young, she and her partner have given their kids a great education.

This is a good example of loving people who are blessed with awesome opportunities.  There is something funny that happens to me with certain people, and that is when I get to feel some kind of "mommy" affection, as if that person was my kid, and when something good happens to them I feel happy.  Well, she inspires me that and I truly respect her.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seguramente,, en alguna de tus vidas pasadas ella fue tu madre o tu hermana,, ese tipo de cariño no nace de la nada,, precede a algo que compartieron juntas antes... seguramente fue algo asi