3.11.2013

in Sickness and in Health

At the age of 26 (almost 27), I have gotten to the thought of taking care of myself.  Health is something I don't pay attention to,  I only worry about it when I get sick and even though that is very common in me  (hope not to be a hypochondriac), I don't take healthy choices.

Nowadays I've been noticing changes in my body, I can no longer eat the huge amounts of greasy food that I used to without gaining some weight, my skin is not as radiant as it used too, my allergies came back like crazy and I had developed polycystic ovaries and colitis. I am getting old, sad but true.

Contemplating this panorama, and after watching 3 movies about cancer, and seeing close people died of cancer, I am willing to make some effort and change my ugly habits: exercise, eat healthy snacks, avoid coffee, drink green tea and stop eating 2 candy bar a day.

I am motivated :D and I wish this feeling lasts.


No comments: