8.31.2011

cry baby cry

I am down in spirits, sudden crazy changes in my life that are getting on my nerves and it seems that is being so hard handling them, and to be honest... I don't have the right attitude.
I quit my job from one day to other without telling, and though I know is wrong, that's the only choice I had if I wanted to take new job (which I don't love).

Two persons asked me if I was pregnant... two! not because I have a tummy, but I had watery eyes I couldn't control...

It's sad leaving something you love because it pays too little, for something that pays so-so and is a typical government job, boring and slow, with no purpose. I hope to find it a purpose. Is kinda funny how people would kill to have a safe place for the rest of their lives, I totally hate the idea, working for a boss.

Of course my boss was dissapointed of me and angry, I just hope I don't ruin or friendship, I never thought he would be the first person to call when I had a huge personal problem, the one I cry with and cheer me up. That's why is sad... Sometimes you need a hug or a call and no one is there when you need the most...
fuck it

No comments: