Sometimes when I don't go to the gym I do one of the youtube workouts. this one time, I was more than half way over when I a difficult floor workout was coming so I skipped it. The next day she told me: mom! remember that you skipped something in your workout?" Oh my gosh!
Today she was still sleep when I started another youtube workout, and she woke up and sat on the couch while I was excirsicing. She was supervising all of them. She told me again: "remember that you skipped?", so I couldn't do that again. Then, when it got tough, I was using just one dumbell and she told me: "There is says you have to use 2". So this girl makes me commit.
I have a hyperactive roommate. Yes, my daughter.
Sometimes, when I don't go to the gym, I do one of those YouTube workouts. This one time, I was more than halfway through when a difficult floor workout was coming up, so I skipped it. The next day, she told me, “Mom! Remember that you skipped something in your workout?” Oh my gosh!
Today, she was still asleep when I started another YouTube workout. She woke up and sat on the couch while I was exercising. She was supervising the whole thing.
She told me again, “Remember that you skipped?” So I couldn't do that again.
Then, when the workout got tough, I was using just one dumbbell, and she told me, “It says you have to use two.”
So this girl makes me commit. 😂
No comments:
Post a Comment