5.29.2015

comfort zone

When it comes to  self image,  I don't believe there is a woman and man in the world that isn't bothered by some part of their body.  Personally, I have never considered me a person with low self-steem, of course I would like to straighten my teeth, get rid of my first wrinkles and have a pair of toned legs...  But the truth is that as long as I am comfortable, there is no problem, or at least that is what I used to say. 

Now it bothers me.  Suddenly I realized that clothes didn't fit, I look bigger in pictures and that I wasn't looking "good" anymore.   Which makes me remind my superficial "ex", telling me that in order for him to like me,  I couldn't gain anymore pounds, and this memory can only be use to motivate myself.

I want to feel comfortable with myself again, exercise and get back to the weight I was before beginning past Christmas Eve.


I am so excited to change my habits.

No comments: