10.14.2014

chow mein (HOW MEAN)

It doesn't matter how many years go by and the fact of knowning when to be proper, I will never be fully domesticated and wilderness will always reside in me.

It sucks when I can't control emotions, when feelings interfere on a daily basis. I am just sad to have co workers that want to see you fail.  i was so angry  and helpless. It made me furious realizing that there is always wanting to know your goals to sabotage them immediately. Where is the fellowship? the team support? These are not jokes anymore, this is nastiness.  Sadly this is our culture, ignorant mexicans, envying someone's sucess, asking to the sky "why them and not me?" if it something good or "if I can't do it, they will not either"

I am disappointed.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Recuerda las leyes del poder. Nunca bajes la guardia. Felicidades por tu ascenso