3.03.2012

not fair!

Yesterday somebody transfered a call to my phone at work.  It was bad news, at least for me.  I couldn´t believe it, I was so mad that I felt how my body temperature raised up inmediately, my ears and face were boiling.  I couldn´t hold back the tears. I looked down, tried to calm down so nobody could see me but it was impossible.  I decided to stand up  and give my back to everybody but somebody walked to me, and asked me what was wrong, I said nothing and left to the bathroom to calm down.

I was crying because I was furious! I hate when people push me to do something that goes against my beliefs.  As if they were asking back for a "favor", that is actually a right.

The sad thing is that as I am growing older, I keep more and more silence of the unfair circumstances, and it breaks my heart.  I remember the days that I could mess with any person, write about them freely because I was a brave teen, of course I always got in trouble but I did not care.   And now, as the time went by, the fear of putting myself in a dangerous position, has made me shut up.

I got out of the bathroom a little better and calm dow with the support of all co-workers. I thought my day was ruined, but I was so wrong because somebody brought me a sweet 1yr. old surprise that cheered me up.

The night was even better.


No comments: