3.08.2012

I'm sexy and I know it

I've been wanting to wear this dress to the office but is kinda short but the thought of arriving and everybody (women) staring at me and making bitchy faces, scared me. But today I said: "What the Hell!  Today I'm feeling sexy and girly so I'm gonna wear it"  besides, I was wearing black stockings (I don't know if that is the right word), is not like I was looking slutty, so that didn't worry me at all.  I just knew for sure than one person wouldn't love it at all, but who cares :)  That was revenge and it was tasty one.

Today we had a brunch on behalf of our cool bosses, and I even got to keep the center piece of the table :b.   But everything fun ended when we realized we had to go to take a course.  We got there and sit down, it was like being in high school again, one of my bosses was behaving like the typical annoying student asking continuously and making jokes to the teacher... My gosh it was so funny!  And tomorrow we are going again!!!! Yeiiiih!

No comments: