10.26.2010

the hard days

i've been having some bad days struggling with life and family, and even though someone keeps reminding me the bad things I do my best to stay hopeful.

Is like a huge contradiction to my beliefs but there are moments when all of the sudden I lose hope for quite a bit. That time was yesterday. I broke and cried because I was desperate. I lost a day of work & i wasted money on the bus just to make it to my appointment but i felt the world was against me. I was sad and furious but i went to bed early that night wishing that everything would change by the morning. My mom woke me up at 2:30 AM to get ready and to get on the freeway in order to get to Tijuana on time but we almost didn't go for the same reason I was mad the night before. I stoped my dispair and started thinking positive again, saying to myself: "maybe this wasn't the right time to do it, when the right time comes I will be able to go", and in less than 5 minutes, we solved the problem!

We got out of the house and got in the freeway. It was the most terrible trip ever, it was raining, the wind was so strong that it was moving all the cars, the fog didn't let us see the road, not even with the car highlights! We were so freaking scared.

But after all the stress we went through, we arrived there on time and i recover my smile!!!!

No comments: